Friday, June 3, 2011

Is it ?

It is not the running waters,
It is not the clear sky,
It is not even the cold air,
It is me.

It is not your wet hair,
It is not even your nose ring,
It is not your smile,
It is me.

It is not the monsoons,
It is not the storm,
It is not the lightning,
It is me.

It is not even the lights,
It is not the moonlight,
It is not even the dark,
It is me.

It is not the flowers,
It is not what Schopenhauer said,
It is not what anybody would,
It is me.

It is not how much it took me,
It is not whether I had gone,
It is not why anybody would,
It is me.

It is not the train journey,
It is not where I was going,
It is not if there was a reason,
It is me.

It is not about happine
ss,
Hardly it is,
It is not about anything else I can think of,
It is me.

It is not deep,
It is not shallow,
It is not within or without,
It is me.

It is not about lies,
It is not about truth,
It is not even about sanity,
Is it even fucking me?

1 comment: