Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My love

It was never really alien to me,
That I loved you.
Only in moments of the evil hours,
Have I questioned your love.



You never halt, my love,
Such is your vitality.

Some stupid make the only valiant attempt
To outwit you.
And they only achieve to match you, my love.



I salute your divine grace,
Your directionality and focus.
And how you fool me, my love.
I am only a mortal, and to perceive you
Is such a struggle beyond the mundane battle
In the evolutionary ground.

It must be difficult being you,
To witness all and still not be a part of any.
Such is your universality,
That I surrender to you, my love.

It is beyond my capacity
To express my adoration towards you.
You are overwhelmingly simple
And true.

Nothing would make sense without you,
Sense is there, because of you.
The world revolves with you.
You run the universe or do you?



Entropy seems to follow you
And my love, who don't?
I shall perish soon and so will so many,
And yet you carry all of us with you,
You try to give a meaning to this existence,
Such is your love.


You are my prophet,
You are my true love.

Synchronous to the subtle movements
Of those man-made gears,
I breathe my respect to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment